eBanking BenefitsFind out More
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Plan ahead with the help of a fixed-rate CD from F & M Bank. Unlike other risky investments, CDs offer never-changing rates, plus terms that you determine. That way, you can always know exactly what you're saving and when.
Take advantage of higher rates than regular savings that increase by selecting longer terms. There are no setup or maintenance fees, just money to be maximized. At F & M Community Bank, we also offer CDARS for customers with multi-million dollar deposits. Speak to a helpful F & M employee about opening a CD or a CDARS account with us today.
- Make the most of your money
- Fixed interest rates add guarantee
- Interest above standard savings
- Rates increase by selecting longer terms
- Interest accrues daily and is compounded or paid quarterly
- The length of the term is decided by you; between 3 months and 5 years
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawal is subject to penalty
- Renews automatically upon maturity*
- FDIC insured
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
*There is a 10-day grace period for reinvestment renewal options.
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer full FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar CDs. Plus, we handle the management of your CDs on our end. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Rates are comparable to F & M CD rates
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by F & M Community Bank:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
- Full FDIC coverage on amounts up to $50 million
For additional information, view the CDARS website.
- Earnings Calculator