eBanking BenefitsFind out More
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
All business have goals...some short and some long-term. Align your specific goals with a savings option that can make the most of them. We offer a wide range of terms from 3 months to 5 years — each with fixed interest rates for guaranteed payouts.
Benefit from interest above standards savings, plus even higher rates when you select a longer term. Plan accordingly with a savings option that can deliver on your expectations. Choose the term that works best for your goals today.
- Make the most of business goals
- Fixed interest rates add guarantee
- Interest above standard savings
- Rates increase by selecting longer terms
- Interest accrues daily and is compounded or paid quarterly
- The length of the term is decided by you; between 3 months and 5 years
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawal is subject to penalty
- Renews automatically upon maturity*
- FDIC insured
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
*There is a 10-day grace period for reinvestment renewal options.
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer full FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar CDs. Plus, we handle the management of your company's CDs on our end. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Rates are comparable to F & M CD rates
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by F & M Community Bank:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
- Full FDIC coverage on amounts up to $50 million
For additional information, view the CDARS website.
- Earnings Calculator