eBanking BenefitsFind out More
eStatements are just like paper statements, only much more convenient. Any time you're ready to view a statement, simply go online 24/7. There's no need to dig through piles of paperwork or create new piles as you collect statements every month.
eStatements also help to safeguard your private information; by eliminating a paper trail, fraudsters have to work a lot harder to commit fraud against you. Plus, eStatements are much better for the environment. Convenience, security, and environmental benefits — get so much more by simply going paperless today.
- Getting Started
Instructions for enrolling in eStatements:
- Login to online banking. YOU MUST BE ENROLLED IN ON LINE BANKING BEFORE YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR ESTATEMENTS.
- In the grey navigation box on the left hand side of the screen you will see an option next to a picture of a bell called "Services". Click on "Services" and select "Electronic Statement".
- The Electronic Correspondence Agreement will come up, read it, and check the box next to "By clicking this box, I indicate I have read the terms and conditions of electronic correspondence".
- Then, click the button that reads "I agree to these terms and conditions".
- Then, a box will pop up in your screen called "Electronic Correspondence Agreement" and your email address will populate into the box. If this is the email address you want your verification code sent to, please click "Continue". If you wish to change the email address, please type the address you want the code sent to in the box and then click "Continue".
- Retrieve the verification code from your email and type it into the box next to "Enter Verification Code*".
- Click the box next to the account(s) you wish to receive eStatements and click "Submit".
- You will see the message "You have selected account XXXXXXX to receive electronic correspondence." This means the enrollment process is complete and you may continue doing business in online banking or you may log out at that time.
- Access statements anytime, anywhere with internet access
- Free, secure, time-saving service
- Additional peace of mind; eliminate a paper trail of your private information from circulating
- Increased organization; prevent paper storage hassles and paper waste
- No time wasted on waiting for the next statement; access statements online as needed
- Avoid time spent searching for a past statement
- Better for the environment
- Easily view, print, save, and archive